To provide high quality fiscal services in a customer oriented environment to schools, departments, and the public while providing accountability and a successful educational experience for students.
- Provide high quality financial reporting
- Provide continuous improvement to business processes and procedures
- Provide high quality customer service
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks that promote learning communities
- Comply with all financial reporting requirements
The Business Office is responsible for the financial operation of the district and all general business and support functions.
- Accounts Payable
- Benefit Management
- Building & Grounds
- Cash Management
- District Food Service
- Employee Insurance
Mandated Governmental Reporting
The Business Office currently is configured as follows: Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Insurance and Benefits, Position Control, and Purchasing. Mr. Surma is responsible for the district's general business and support functions.