UPDATED Pictures of the Courtyard Garden
Check out pictures of the Courtyard Garden from Fall 2017:
Click the video to see what's happening to the hornworm (the caterpillar with the white things on its back in the first picture above).
To promote balance through hard work and knowledge. To communicate and connect with students, staff, parents, and our community as we work together. To teach good nutrition as we plant, tend, and harvest fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs. To be risk takers by getting our hands dirty in order to create something beautiful. To be good stewards of the earth and of our bodies.
- Create a living classroom in our CMMS courtyard by planting: vegetables, fruit, herbs, and flowers
- Learn the principles of planting and tending a garden
How can you help?
- Read our letter. Click here
- You may make a donation to the club by contacting our school office at 708-367-2400.
- Donate items from our list of needed supplies on the Courtyard Garden. Click here
- Go to our Donor’s Choose site to donate. Click here